Fleet Management Solution Accelerator
Having a difficult time managing your organization’s fleet of vehicles?
Getting a handle on the many variables that need to be managed and finding the perfect solution can be as daunting as the actual work. Many organizations leverage costly systems that are too large and not customizable enough. Others try to manage their fleet with spreadsheets which do not scale, provide no back-up and recovery, and leave the majority of the work on the shoulders of the administrator. Now there’s help. Planet Technologies has developed a “perfect fit” system that integrates with your current technology and off-loads much of the manual data entry to the driver in real time through the use of smart phones.
The Fleet Management Solution Accelerator from Planet is built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and allows you to easily manage & track your agency’s motor vehicles and associated maintenance, mileage and fuel usage. The Dynamics 365 platform provides a familiar and consistent interface across all areas of the system.
The Asset Management Solution Accelerator is a great add-on to the Fleet Management Solution Accelerator, allowing you to track assets associated with vehicles and drivers!
Product Features and Benefits
Real-Time Data Tracking
Access via mobile devices while in the field for real-time tracking of mileage and fuel usage.
Vehicle Management and Driver Interaction
Provides detailed management of vehicles, maintenance, mileage, fuel usage and drivers, including:
- Vehicles – Track vital data such as year, make, model, VIN, body style, engine & drivetrain, color & interior, and tire information. Also track dozens of features such as navigation system, tow hitch, disability equipped, with the ability to add unlimited options.
- Maintenance – Track all service records including date and mileage of service, service center and service technician who performed service and costs involved. Scan and attach a copy of the service receipt directly to the record for later retrieval, eliminating paper clutter in your office.
- Mileage and Fuel Usage – Record and track all fuel usage including date, odometer reading, quantity and cost per gallon.
- Drivers – Assign vehicles to drivers either permanently, or as a pool vehicle reservation. Vehicles can also be assigned to a group of users, or multiple vehicles to a single user, as needed.
Rich Visual Representation of Vehicles, Maintenance History, Mileage and Fuel Usage
Manage workload by allowing drivers to maintain their own vehicle, mileage and service records. Combined with reporting, charts and dashboards, gain oversight into status of vehicles and drivers throughout the entire agency.
Provides detailed auditing of all information that is entered for a vehicle record. All modifications are recorded, storing the old values along with the new values to provide detailed history about any transaction.
Track all communication such as telephone calls, emails, and standard mail regarding a vehicle or maintenance record by creating activity record.
End-to-End tracking of Vehicles
Track vehicle information from procurement, through assignments to drivers, maintenance, mileage and fuel usage to final decommission of the vehicle.
The Solution Accelerator includes:
- Eight custom Entities
- Vehicles – Tracks all Vehicles in the system.
- Mileage & Fuel Logs – Tracks all Mileage and/or Fuel entries associated with a Vehicle.
- Vehicle Maintenance – Tracks all Maintenance records associated with a Vehicle.
- Accidents – Tracks all Accident records associated with a Vehicle.
- Dealerships – Tracks a list of Dealerships and/or Service Centers where cars are purchased and/or serviced.
- Make – Tracks a list of Vehicle Makes.
- Models – Tracks a list of Vehicle Models and is associated to the Makes entity for filtering.
- States – Tracks a list of States associated with all other entities.
- Four custom Security Roles
- Custom Dashboard
- Sitemap modification to drop the Fleet Management functionality on your existing navigation structure